Sunday, February 28, 2010

Live Loop the R-Waves

After almost 2 weeks, the congestion has finally left my head...which is the best feeling in the world. I no longer talk, hear, cough, and breathe like a 60 year old man who smoked a pack a day for the last 30 years of his life. No to mention sleeped with his mouth open.


Bill's CD Release show last Saturday was a lot of fun in so many ways.

  • Dottie (.e) killed all in her path as usual.

  • My instrumental set was awkwardly different, but it worked.

  • Alberto and Kevin played a mean improvisational set that started as a trio with their friend on Dottie's Jaguar. (I'd love to drop his name if I knew it.|HELP!)

  • Bill Tucker and Friends performance kept a consistent smile on my face. I've listened to his new album, Mythological Creatures, about 5 times in the last week, and it's a different take on folk music. I strongly urge you all to check out his music.


I've got the photos back from the shoot I had about 3 weeks ago. I'm not going to post them all at this time for they are being enhanced at the moment. I will, however, leave you with this.



Eric Seelig is the photographer who walked with me, out in the cold, to shoot me carrying my heavy-ass pedal board around town. We also did some night shots involving me with random instruments and a projector. Check out some of his photography here.

Pretty sweet stuff if you ask me.

Also, if you haven't heard, I'm playing Live in St. Louis Series 2010 on Nick Acquisto's The Space Parlour Show, Thursday, March 4th at 9pm. Click the flier to see the facebook event invite.



Tune in and listen on 88.1 fm if you live in St. Louis. If you don't live in St. Louis you can listen online at www.kdhx.org. And if you happen to miss the live feed, you can always re-vist the show at a later time. WIN FOR EVERYONE!

I'm hoping this will be my flawless show.

I have more than a few shows coming up from March through June. I'll keep you all posted as they are confirmed.

...that is all...

~Syrhea

2 comments:

  1. I believe the guitarist's name is Valo.

    Good luck on your radio performance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish he didn't stop playing after the first song...

    Good Luck to you @ SXSW!

    ReplyDelete