Saturday, December 19, 2009

In the Funk

This one's going to be short...

I haven't had much motivation lately. There's various reasons for this that I'm not going to get into, but I'm trying to get myself out of a funk that I (in a way) put myself into.

So I'm just going to post some music that I demoed a few days ago.

Ethereal was supposed to be a stella song, but seeing as we're no longer a band, it's now the 4th song of the Fairy Album. (I've got to think of a name for that album)

Fairy Run is going to be track 6 of the album. Those of you who's seen me play in the last few months, you've heard me play this track live. Bass lines are still kinda "iffy" at parts but it's the general idea that's important. I'm definitely going to add violins to this one. The parts are undeniable.



In other Syna news, I should be playing a show at Cranky Yellow early next year (details still finalizing) as well as potentially doing an in-studio performance at KDHX.

I've also joined another band which will quench my thirst of playing music with other people. I would say who this band is...but I want to make sure this all pans out as planned. Looking forward to rehearsing with them in the coming weeks...

Hope you all enjoy the holidays!

~Syrhea

3 comments:

  1. Lovin "ethereal"!!!

    SLM

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh - "Fairy Run" - also killer. Really takes the listener places... very visually evocative.

    SLM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks

    It'll sound way better when professionally recorded...

    Oh and when vocals are added as well...

    ReplyDelete